1. Read the table of contents of your camera manual in case you need to refer to it
later on in this challenge. Make sure batteries are charged and memory cards are empty.
2. Take a self portrait
3. Take a head shot of someone in your family.
4. Use camera on Full Auto all day
5. Use camera on P mode all day. Manually decide whether or not flash is needed.
6. Use camera on TV mode all day. Manually choose shutter speed for each shot.
7. Use camera on AV mode all day. Take 3 shots of the same subject at different apertures.
8. Use camera on M mode all day. Pay attention to the exposure bar on the bottom of screen
9. Experiment with Exposure Compensation. Take a picture that is properly exposed, then
take the exact same shot at 1 stop above and 1 stop below properly exposed.
10. Use the lowest f-stop your lens will allow today
11. Take a picture that would look good framed on your wall
12. Take a landscape photo
13. Take a picture of a flower
14. Take a picture of technology
15. Take a sillhoutte picture
16. Take a picture of a fruit
17. Take a picture of architecture
18. Take a picture of the back of something
19. Take a low angle shot
20. Take a high angle shot
21. Shoot in black and white all day
22. Take a picture of your favorite color
23. Take a picture of something you made
24. Take a picture of shoes
25. Take a picture of food/something you ate
26. Take a picture of something in motion at different shutter speeds
27. Take a picture with a shadow in in
28. Take a picture of a treasured item
29. Take a picture of words
30. Take another self portrait
31. Do not take any photos today. Load all your images from the challenge on
your computer and write down 3 things you learned and 3 questions you have.